Tuesday 9 June 2009

The Wig Crypt/ Ciara girl- im sorry.

Could I have chosen a better time to start my blog, when the blog whose concept I bit is in the middle of a crisis. The Wig Crypt has been the source of a satirical pop culture commentaries centred around The Goddess Beyonce' and now that is under construction (or whatever the fuck is wrong with it) I have enough time to develop a fan base without having to worry about The Wig Crypt's intelligent ass outshining my posts. Haha I say, Haha.

So whilst the competition's systems are down, I think now would be a good time to explain why I started this blog.
For a long time, whenever Id be in a conversation with people about music and pop culture, I found myself being the only one who actually understood how to read sales or how to tell how and why Rihanna and Chris Brown's publicists were setting up "coincidental" photo oppurtunities of the two of them leaving KFC as if the press all decided to go out for a munch and noticed that two of the world's biggest teeny boppers were there too.
And so I decided to make this blog for people out there who know shit, who understand shit, who don't take no fucking shit, (you get my shit?) and so my aim is to promote, mock, tease, scold and dick ride artists who make pop culture what it is. Yes, I may have a biased towards Beyonce' and The Knowles, Barrack and The Obamas and Harry and the Hendersons but I do try to give equal amount of time to other artists.

I would like to make a formal apologise to Ciara- Ive been a little harsh on her for swagger biting and her sales but I saw an interview she did with GrapeJuice and i told myself, "Ernest (cos that's my middle name) I said "Ernest, this girl is tooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet and too cute to hate on," So now, I will simply comment on Ciara's career, not bash it, not diss it, not kick it about.
To show how truly sorry I am, I'm going to promote Ciara's record which is out in stores NOW and her new video, Work which shares many coincidental similarities to Sasha Fierce's Diva.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...hilarious

    and Harry and the Hendersons **DEAD**

    ReplyDelete