Tuesday 23 June 2009

Pretty Fly for a Caucasian Guy

POP GIGOLO:
(this is a serious post, ill give y'all some wit when I find out who the fuck told my mama I was homo.)
So im sure many of you would have heard about what happened between Will.I. Am So Unsuccesful On My Own Sort Of Like Nicole Scherzingermershenteiger and my beau Perez Hilton (he's the only guy that could make me gay for pay- except Pete Wentz and Mathew McHonaughey and Diddy and Bow W-) Now I was getting so hot and heated just watching Will.I. Am's irrelevants ass try and act as though Perez imagined what happened, so here are my views, (if you are affiliated with any of the anonymous members of Black Eyed Peas please look away now.)

BEP should be PLEASED that Perez is talking about them on their blog because you know nobody else is, it makes me laugh that Will. I. Am tried to suggest that Perez should keep his opinions to himself just because he spoke about his band negatively because Im sure if Perez complimented the way in which The Black Eyed Peas have succesfully spent more than 5 years in the public eye even though the public only know two of the members by name Will would have been all over Perez's ass.
As for Fergie, nobody is "tryna copy yo swagger" because as I said in a previous post, you cant have stolen something from you if you didnt have that something in the first place, Fergie has now joined my list of "artists" who i will ridicule and mock on this site.

List of "Artists" To Ridicule and Mock On This Site (June 23rd 2009)
1. Keri Hilson.
2. Fergie- New Entry.
3. Ciara
4. Michael Jackson
5. Janet Jackson
6. Super C
7. Ciara

Lists of "Artists" To Ridicule and Mock On This Site (June 22nd 2009)
1. Bow Wow.
2. Keri Hilson.
3. Ciara
4. Neyo
5. Janet Jackson
6. Super C
7. Soulja Boy

As you can see, Soulja Boy, Neyo and Bow Wow have all been taken off the list because all three of them came to my trailer park to sort things out like men, to see the video click www.homothug.com/fakegangstersgetdownanddirty
(Bow Wows a bottom- just in case you wanted to know).

Fergie is really pissed now that she has pissed off the Queen of the Mainstream (i mean Perez) because Fergie hasn't got a fan base big enough to counter-act the insults and the fugliness Perez is going to throw at that hoe. Perez talks shit about uurbody even SuperCreoleIconSuperStarLivingLegendExtradordinaire Fierce but because she has fans that will go to jail for her, Perez's words have no affect on her.
I sincerely hope whoever punched Perez goes to jail for Assault On A QuickLipped FruitCake.

Now I won't go too much into the Chris Brown/ Rihanna case because I really dont have time for ugly fat good for nothing girls like the ones supporting him outside the courthouse tweeting me with comments like "fuck you, chris aint touch nobody" or "chris punched, kicked, bit, straddled, popped, locked and dropped her cos she started it", so all I'll say is this:
According to a certain living legend, Rihanna is like family, meaning that Rihanna is related to Baby Juelz, the same Baby Juelz who fucked up Madox for not letting him borrow his Bear In the Big Blue House Sing Along DVD, I can email Juelz right now and have he Zahara and Baby Mercy roll up outside Chris' place of employment and fuck his shit up, lets see how he likes a photo of his battered and bruised face all over TMZ.

Let's discuss my penis, last night I had sex again for the second time this decade (IM ON A ROLL!) and my fuck buddy said during our fuck session that she feels that she wished my penis was too big, too strong, too wide and didnt fit and that she wished she could say "im walking like this cos i just backed it up". Instead she told me that it was the worst sex ever and so I need your help.
If you would like to have sex with me, to help me get better, tweet me, let me know where you wanna meet, Wendy's Car Park, backseat of your mama's car, bitch im game.

No comments:

Post a Comment