Thursday 4 June 2009

POP SLUT VS POP GIGOLO

Lemme hollatchall for a minute, I am a confused person, mother told me so, father told me so, Dr Phil told me so. Although I was born with a clitora and go by the name of Pop Slut I sometimes, when the time is right, and the urge arrives, I become The Pop Gigolo, sometimes i am man, sometimes i am female, i guess you can call me Ciara with a keyboard.
I recently received an email from a fan of Beyonceitis (www.wigcrypt.blogspot.com) demanding to know why I was swagger biting Beyonceitis and this hurt me yes i did reach for the Kleenex (where's my money at, i just endorsed you hoes) and I spent the rest of the night sobbing and wondering why people would compare me to Beyonceitis, I like to see myself as Britney to Beyonceitis' Madonna, a cheaper sexier more fucked up version, however I must admit that as I typed up first blog I was imagining myself twiddling my fingers with joy (as it is impossible for me to type and twiddle at the same time) as i realised that I was going to steal some of The Wig Crypt's fan base because I have the time to update everyday, Beyonceitis takes years to come up with new material sort of like Nas.

So to clarify, now i am speaking as POPSLUT, the fierce bitch with a pussier spicy than Tina Knowles' Cajun chicken. Perhaps Pop Gigolo will decide to pop out later on as soon as Real HouseWives of Atlanta comes on, he's straight though- really straight, almost as straight as Neyo (shut the fuck up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment