Thursday 4 June 2009

Faux You Twitter.

POP GIGOLO:

For some fucked up reason, my Twitter stopped working, that is some fucked up shit, now how am i going to promote this blogspot whilst reminding Alicia Keys that i hope she catches some sort of STI from Swizz Beats (prefferably Herpes). This stuff hurts and I am depending on my minitwitterfanbase to promote me whilst Twitter sorts out their fucking hardware or software (I DO NOT HAVE A GEEK SQUAD MEMBERSHIP CARD SO DONT EXPECT ME TO BE INTIMATE WITH THE LINGO).
The fact that Twitter has done this to me really hurts my feelings, and its got me thinking, what if Bow Wow saved up all the quarters Chris Stokes gave him to let him hit it from the back anyway that he likes and bought Twitter and then fucked up my Twitterpage as revenge for all those mean-ass comments I made about him and as nul-in-void career.

Bow Wow, if you did indeed block my twitterpage, I promise to make PopSlut bend over and let her insert your sexneedle in her (although im sure you'd prefer my behind but there has been a restraining order on my ass ever since Omarion tried to cop a feel at last years BET Awards.) If you didnt block my twitter page then be prepared to receive two hours worth of backdated trashtalking from the minute it starts to work again.
That'll be all.

No comments:

Post a Comment