Thursday 11 June 2009

The Death of AutoTune, Uk rap? i'd rather eat my own decaying shit

POPSLUT:

Jay Z is a genius.
After waking up from a 12 month pussy coma that none other than High Priestess Creole put him in, he decided to stir up a little shit, get at a few motherfuckers that need confronting and this pop whore is liking it.

To me, especially as someone who grew up in the late 80s I find it distressing when I think about how unispiring aspiring hip hop artists are, the lack of innovation and the lack of anything deep to discuss. I should state that although I think Soulja Boy is a joke, it is not his fault that modern black audiences are stupid enough to pay attention to what he puts out and it isnt his fault that people have standards lower than Janet Jackson's tatas.
People are generally stupid, if people were smart the only female artist that would exist would be Beyonce' and the only rappers that exist would be Kanye (not the best lyricist but his avant garde swag turns me on) Jay Z and a few others who I do not have the time to mention.

But because people are stupid, record labels feed into that stupidity and sign artists who think Liberace is a French fashion label and sign artists who are nothing more than carbon copies of other stupid artists out right now. MARK MY WORDS- very soon a new younger version of Rihanna is going to come out by the end of next year, mark my words!
This is why I'm so happy Jay Z decided to get at the idiots who think autotune will hide the fact that their lyrics are stupid. T-Pain's melodies are so beautiful (I'm On A Boat is my favourite) that with out without auto-tune he is still an amazing writer and Kanye had an excuse to use auto-tune because it added a darker almost futuristic feel to the beautiful piece of Pop music that is 808s and Heartbreak.

The unoriginality in hip hop is astounding which is why I am so pleased with the UK urban scene where Kano, Tinchy Stryder, ChipMunk, Ndubz, Bashy etc all support each other's movements and originality and as Im always in London I can't help but to be inspired by their popularity and mainstream chart success.
However the UK has the worst case of amateur rappers who have no voice and originality.
In the Uk, the welfare state exists meaning that no matter how poor you are- you can still get free medical treatment, food to eat, clothes on your back and cocoa butter on your genital warts so when I hear Uk amateurs trying to talk about how "shit is on the streets" i feel like kicking them in the shin.

I wish that everytime a Uk amateur went on Channel Aka, Dizzee Rascal would just be sitting next to them, staring at them and everytime they tried to talk about their "struggle on the streets" he would just punch them in the back of the head.
Today in my hotel room, I was watching Channel AKA and almost vomited at the tackiness I was seeing, trying to be all up in the club throwing money carelessy around as if they've forgotten that their rent is due in a week. I feel like slapping their ignorant faces. They are so stupid. So foolish. So motherfucking nul in void.

When it comes to female mcs, the females come harder than the males, Shystie is fierce, Jenita is um..... sorry i just cant, Ms. Dynamite WAS a UK Rap Icon until her head got a little bit too big (hehe) and Lady SOV is still pissed off that Jay Z signed her, let Missy have her way with her (you've got a dirty mind) and then threw her back into the Uk, there is nothing worse than a Uk artist being signed by a major US label and then being dropped, being forced to move back to the UK.
If UK Hip Hop wants to move forward, they need to cut the fat, in other words Channel Aka to censor what they put on and only allow the best of the best on so that it is real competition, I wouldn't clean my labia with 80% of whats on that channel and I sincerely hope that the real icons of British Hip Hop continue to shit on the fools who really need to get a clue.

That will be all.

No comments:

Post a Comment