Saturday 6 June 2009

I said what what- in the butt?

PopSlut:
I love real men, the sort of man who'll look you in the eye when times are hard and say, "I'll take care of you, stop crying", the kind of man who'll look at you after a hard day at work and say "Don't worry about- you're home now" and the kind of man who'll look you in the eye, stroke your face and say "Will you stick your tongue in my ass?".
That's the kind of man that I beg the Pop Gigolo to be, but since that dude's sexual activity goes no further than quality time with his left hand, I was pleased to discover that Juelz Santana enjoys having his ass licked. Now- forgive me if im wrong or even come off a little rude- but isn't ass licking something gay men do (Bow Wow let me know if i'm right via Twitter) what woman in her right mind would agree to stick her tongue in Santana's butt crack, what kind of a woman? go on say it again- NO KIND OF WOMAN. NO KIND OF WOMAN AT ALL.

I am a slut and I know how sluts get down, and even the worst of sluts (how you doing Janet) would never consider eating a man out, but i'll tell you who would:http://sageyes.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/camron.jpg

I believe that Juelz actually meant "I'd like it if a girl would put her tongue there but since she won't, I'll have my bitch do it." If you would like to explain yourself Mr. Santana please feel free to find me on twitter (Im following Jim Jones so look there), i'd be willing to take down this blog if you could explain to me what you meant without me feeling sick. Thankyou.


In other news lets talk about Kimora Lee Simmons who recently gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, after spending nine months wondering what the combination of Kimora and Digimon would look like- I managed to rustle up this image: http://tommyimages.com/Stock_Photos/Caribbean/Cuba/Barrio_Chino/slides/Cuba_3334-Barrio_Chino_Black_Asian.jpg.
I am so happy that Kimora has a MAN in her life, I love you Russel but a 50 year old man in tracksuits should not be taken seriously. Hopefully this new man will instill some discipline into the lives of Kimora and her bratty kids. Yes i said bratty, those kids are the debil, they are rude to their chefs -anyone remember when of them told the chef"i'm so glad mommy decided to keep you"

Well Lemme tell u something Chero Kee you are lucky that mommy kept YOU because she never intended to get impregnated by Kermit all she wanted to was ride him long enough so his heart would cave in on itself so that she could assume full control of PensionerPhat and make enough to fly cousin, Ching Lee, Wing Lee and Wrong Lee to LA, moohahaha moohahahaha moohahahahahaha (ha).
If Kimora disciplined her crumb snatchers on camera I would respect her but she does not, so Kimora goes up as number 1 on my list of celebrities who i would most like to skullgrab.

List of PopSluts Female Celebrities she would most like to skullgrab:
1. Kimora Lee
2. Ms.Piggy
3. Neyo
4. Keri Hilson
5. Wendy Williams
6. Ashanti's little sister (who also features on my list of "celebrities" id most like to put on a diet)

In other news- Whitney is planning to release her new record on September 1st and she was actually kind enough to give me the tracklist at last nights Dolla For a Diva fundraiser which was hosted by the always welcoming Aretha Franklin. At the fundraiser, Ashanti was able to raise a whole $3 to go towards her new SideBurn Styling line and Whitney was able to raise $35 to pay Amy W. back for that dro she let her use.
Anyways, here is Whitney's tracklist for her upcoming Whitney: My Dirty Laundry record.

1. B.O. Double B. Y.
2. Fist In My Ass- featuring Raz B.
3. For the Love of Ray (Explicit Cougar Dance Mix)
4. Young Dick, Old Trick (featuring Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson)

The rest of Whitney's album will be out when autotune finishes recording it.
However we do have the lyrics to a new remix of The Greatest Love of All that Whitney recorded. enjoy:

(Intro speech: It's Whitney.)
I believe that cocaine is the future
Sniff it well and you'll be high all day
If I only knew what Bobby put inside
Act like you've got no pride- it makes it easier
When they take your shit away- and auction it on e-ebay

I decided long ago
Never to have my own reality show
Yes I failed
They filmed me pee
I said goodbye to dignity

I found the Greatest
Fun of all
It's here inside of me
I found the greatest
Fun of all
When Bobby fisted Me

(Outro speech: That was Whitney)
Lyrics by Whitney Houston
Produced by Whitney Houston
Performed in a drunken state by Whitney Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment