Sunday 21 June 2009

I'll tell you what i want what I really really want

PopGigolo:


Today is Father's today. Should I smile? Should I Laugh? Should I drop down low and sweep the motherfucking floor with it?
After spending the entire day questioning my mother about the night of my birth where all I was told was that "there was Alize', a group of men and a water bed, thats all you need to know" I decided to head on down to my homegirl Pop Slut's house where she showed me something which disturbed my kindred spirit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k5sn15tERo

On this Father's Day I'd like to give all you single ladies out there some advice to ensure you do not have to spend a half hour on Maury's seat being reminded of how slutty you are:

1. If you meet a guy at the ghetto theatre who says "Y'nahwaddaymean" after every 2 minutes, do not let get impregnated by him. He will leave your stupid ass for either your mother, your sister Shaqueenishina or your homegirl Bomtactilita who is actually your second cousin after your uncle Rashween knocked up LaShayShay who conceived Bontactilita two days after going down on Riquan from round the way who is also your sister Shaqueenishina's step son. (inhale deeply.)

2. If you know you're a slut, get your tubes tied. Why do these sluts keep on fucking guys, getting pregnant and then are shocked when they can't remember which guy hit it from the back or just put it in her mouth (can you get pregnant by letting a guy put it in your mouth, all replies welcome, especially yours Milian.) What you need to do, is get your tubes tied so you cant bring any more hoodrats into the world- that way you dont have to go from city to city looking for a guy who is actually now living as a woman going by the name of Francesca Genita-Lea.

3. If you know you're a slut and can't control yourself from letting every guy get gritty with your kitty, then sew the pussy up, sew the pussy up. They do it in some places in Africa and it keeps the girls from being slutty, however those little kids always seem to be up the duff:http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.geocities.com/fon_is_fun/images/swollen_stomach.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.geocities.com/fon_is_fun/French/fr_more_pictures.htm&usg=__Vlr8B1LGgFdiY3v-CRm6Na2ayJc=&h=447&w=300&sz=24&hl=en&start=30&um=1&tbnid=xd8jKS3orKxmsM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=85&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmalnutrition%2Bbig%2Bstomach%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D20%26um%3D1

In other news, I was informed that my blog is so hard to read because there are no pictures, so i am sorry. Let me explain why my blog has no photos.
This blog is aimed at smart people who can actually read long paragraphs and enjoy spicy commentaries on pop culture, smart people who say shit like "I'm like so fucking intellectual" and shit like "Dahling- would you like tay or coffay?". shit like that. If you would like something aimed at stupid people who cant decided whether they are faux or against Beyonce, then please follow this link http://www.mediatakeout.com/Beyonce'performsHappyBirthdayWithoutCreditingOriginalWriters

If you want to read something smart. sit back, relax and join the show, if not just fuck off! just fuck off.





































Daddy If you see this, please contact me, i've gotcho eyes, yo mout and yo monobrow- how you gon say i aint yos.

No comments:

Post a Comment