Sunday 7 June 2009

My thoughts on money grabbing hoes, fake chinese people

POPSLUT:

In a society which still limits women to certain things, a smile often comes to my face when I hear of a fellow whore that has trapped an unsuspecting man.
Most recently, that whore was Heather Mills and you know what girl- I salute you. I take my lacefront off to you. You did what any smart woman in your position could do, get pregnant and have that old fool pay child support for 18 years.
Any man who is stupid enough to marry a woman who will do anything for money (a hoe, Heather Mills was a hoe) deserves to be tricked and fooled and cuckolded, he deserves it. If homegirl can get on her knees and blow off any man for cash what made you think she wouldn't trick your dying ass. I applaud Heather Mills for having a plan, executing it and making money out of it, let this be a lesson to all stupid men who think a ring can make an honest woman out of a slut- once a cum swallowing hooker- always a cum swallowing hooker.

However, there is one whore who i detest Tameka Foster, check out this shoot she did for Disney a while back:http://herokids.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/the-beast.jpg
I usually commend bitches with plans to trap men but this bitch makes me wanna throw up all over my Apple Mac, that bitch infiltrated Usher's team, brushed Chilli's hair, bleached Naomi's hair, cainrowed Usher's pubic hair and all the while was thinking "Only a matter of time now- only a matter of time before this Haitain Hyena is all mine."

Her broad shoulders and her big jaw are enough to make me want to sign her up for WWE and it saddens me to know that when shebreast feeds her children, protein juice is all those kids are going to get.I believe that Tameka knows something about Usher that he cannot risk getting out and she said, "Lookie here, if you put a ring on this muscular finger of mine, I'll keep that little thing i saw you doing with that certain producer a secret, ya feel me."
And Usher realising that his half dead career would be completely over if anybody found out agreed. If i were Usher I would save said, "Go head bitch, anythings better than having to put in my dick in your sixpack covered pussy."
I sincerely hope Usher finds the stregnth to leave her, and although I HATE INFIDELITY, in this case I hope Usher sleeps with somebody else so the world can see what Tameka's reaction is. Bitch.

POPGIGOLO:
I would like to talk about how horrified I was yesterday when i walked into my local Chinese Restaurant HauMeny Mo to find that none of the employees were Chinese but in fact Japanese, now I have watched Hidden Dragon Crouching Soya Sauce enough times to know the difference and when that fake ass waitress tried to serve me some dim sum and I decided to ask her a question in Chinese to throw her off guard: 为什么有一双筷子在我的汤?
And her reply was, "Oh no- me no speak English."
LIKE HELL YOU DONT! So what do you SPEAK BITCH, What i said wasnt even in English but this bitch is so stupid that she thought it was, also HOW THE FUCK Could you learn how to say "Me no speak English" not realising the same way that you learnt how to say that is the same way you should learn how to apply for a job in a JAPANESE restaurant, dont try serve me Chinese Crackers if you dont know to pronounce it in Chinese.
After having an argument with the restaurants Swahili manager, my friends and I were asked to vacate the area before security was called, now I would have been scared if the security were chinese but they weren't so,how the fuck were they going to do karate on me, me and my goons had to show those bitches fire.

Below is what happened captured in the restaurants cctv:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqvzn3rrr-w

No comments:

Post a Comment