Sunday 14 June 2009

Artist Fuck.

I have two fuck buddies, one of them is called Spears, one of them is called Carter- Fierece-Knowles.

A few nights ago I fucked with Spears, the fuck was so good until the point when I realised that Spears wasn't actually fucking me but had actually put a dildo in me and was simply simulating the movements people make when they're fucking somebody else, in-out-in-out, thrust, thrust, thrust.
After the "fuck" I felt a little cheated because I could have done what Spears did to me at home, I didnt need to go all the way over there for Spears to put a dildo in me and pretend to fuck me.

So the following night, I went to Carter-Fierce Knowles, because everyone had said how good CFK was at fucking i was expecting a good fuck but after being cheated by Spears, I really didnt expect too much and the fucking got so good, this time i was actually getting fucked, i came 40 times in the first ten minutes and to make it all better, CFK got innovative on my ass eventhough CFK didnt need to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUpmFinZgXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD0CNp-ExpQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment