Monday 8 June 2009

BLACK GIRLS ARE THE TEA BUT I DONT MIND A LITTLE CREAM IN MY COFFEE

Being the kind hearted, fame hungry popslut that I am, I make it my business to find the hottest unsigned or brand new acts out there to promote on here so if they do get famous, I can claim some fame. here we go:

Lucie- This bitch is the sugar honey ice tea with chocolate on the top. The covergirl looks and the fierce pop is a lethal combination, her accent gets me everytime, she's sort of like a British Grace Jones, just much prettier and more mainstream, this song is just perfect for vogueing, i know this because my Uncle Alberta just spent three hours doing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbgd_26j6OE&feature=channel_page

Zewdy- This girl is just too hot to handle, exotic, a great big voice and she's versatile, she can go from Teenage Love Affair to Diva and look good doing it, she has very little original material but her voice sounds amazing on other people's songs and Im sure if given the right writer,s she'll have good material enjoy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=2kMn6brcPTY

Fefe Dobson: If this girl didnt exist, Rihanna could not have released Good Girl Gone Bad because there would have been nothing for Rihanna's A&R to copy, she's edgy rock pop and her unique style is really inspiring:http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=9UhkEqpAddw

Chester French- From my point of view (which is always right) these guys are the result of when Avant Garde Pop breaks down in the middle of a deserted road and meets Indie Rock who hasn't fucked in weeks and so the two get it in creating some sort of Avant Indie (I COINED THAT PHRASE, IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE MAKE SURE YOU REFERENCE ME):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM5AcVUGEN4

Cobra Starship- These guys have been around for a minute but they're music gets more and more unique and amazing, they did a remix to HollaBack Girl which shits on the original and their remix of Katy Perry's I Kissed A Girl called I Kissed A Boy actually made PopGigolo go out and make out with about 6 guys at the club last night at Beyonce's After Show Party (which might i add was out of this world- the show and the party) enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO55PinDyHs

Ciara- Since Ciara is still opening up for the other artists she may as well be a new artist but after seeing her admiration for Sasha last night, I knew that It wouldn't be right If i always got at Ciara for biting and then ignored when she came out to see what a Living Legend really looks like. Ciara's song Work pays homage to the drag queens of New York (homegirl even referecnes House of Xtravangza) but itll take a lot more than that to win the hearts of a gay audience, perhaps she should have stayed with Bow Wow to see how he did it, heres her new single Work which I LOVE up until she starts doing that thing where she speaks over the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssa5AjIUZWI

I would like to thank Katy Perry for being so nice last night and being so beautiful as well, Id also like to thank the fat girl sitting in front of me at the show last night.
For those of you too poor to see Beyonce' live, i'll give you the highlights of the show:
1. Shontelle getting off the stage.
2. Zarif KILLING IT.
3. The Entire Show.
4. Beyonce' grabbing her crotch during If I Were a Boy.
5. Beyonce' floating over the audience.
6. Beyonce' unable to pronounce the guys name at the beginning of Say My Name, if you've see her on youtube you know that she asks a member of the audience to tell them her name and she'll sing their name to them during Say My Name but the guys name was so complicated, B was like "Halal? what's your name, honey you'll have to repeat it? halal? is that how you say it sugar? o, ok, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL."
7. The Entire Show.


There is no point watching Beyonce' on youtube because you will not get anything from it, seeing her live takes the breath out of you, the way her body moves, and her southern accent and her Patti LaBelle howl and the choreography and the vocals will get you (if you think she can sing now wait till you're standing two rows away from the stage, I burst into tears so many times.)
Ciara, Katy Perry, Alex Burke, Adele were all there, I saw Katy,Ciara and Adele at the party and as me and my girls were leaving we saw Alex who looked beautiful. Might I add that Ciara gives thumbs up for killing her style, she looked FAB.

No comments:

Post a Comment