Sunday 7 June 2009

Swizz Beats?!

Inbox
Sent
0 more result since you started searching. Refresh to see them.
THEREALSWIZZZ I pray for you clowns that don't no what the hell yall talking about !why you all in somebodys else life oh Know ya clown ass don't have one! The joke will be on yall in about 2weeks!4 minutes ago

This is the message I received from Swizz Beats after I reminded him of how sick it made me feel that he was a cheating no good scoundrel on Twitter, the part about me having no life gets me everytime because as a blogger it is my job to dedicate my lonely existence to pop culture. Bossip, MTO, Miss Info come and get it.

Also, his grammer is terrible, placing "no" where "know" should be and vice versa, looks like someone was too busy eating out piano pussy to get a educated clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment