Thursday 11 June 2009

Sex..... Sex.......

Last night I had sex, and before I tell you what happened you'll have to read the 7 different levels of sex that I have:

1. "So I guess You think that was sex"- sex.
2. "Wake Me Up when you're done" sex.
3. "So shit that it's funny"- sex.
4. "You can borrow my car," sex.
5. "You can have the keys to my car," sex.
6."I want you to fuck me in my car right now!" sex.
7. "PopSlut is unable to walk to the phone" sex.


The sex last night was level 3 sex, the sex was so shit that even my dog started pissing myself laughing. The worst part about it was, was that he used to be so good, he used in to be in demand when he did it he had bitches like me thinking about it for weeks, but now more than a decade after our first fuck, he is dissapointing, embarrasing and thinks that his past awesomery would compensate for his current bullshit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfY1gzGrpfY

You can only talk like that if you can back it up, and if you can't back it up-shut the fuck up. Did you think people wouldn't notice that all you do is walk around half dead doing nothing, did you think your past achievements would blind people from the fuckery you are doing now, au contraire my love au contraire my dear.
I need a real good fuck- one that can satisfy all my needs, one that gets me hot and discombombolated just thinking about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7nKvHkJh_Y&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment