Thursday 23 July 2009

Stupid Shit Part Deux.

Diss Tracks are for Newbies whose records are released a year after originally scheduled.
Diss Tracks are for people who have nothing to talk about.
Diss Tracks aren't for women who are supposed to be icons.
Number 11 Mariah?
Number 23 Mariah?

You see- when you decided to respond to an artist who isn't half as iconic as you- you paid the price with a single with dissapointing chart performances.

I actually thought it would debut at Number 1.
But I also thought it was impossible to get pregnant after getting fucked in the ass until last month.
I actually thought it would debut in the top ten EVEN after you made a jackass out of yourself at that guy's memorial service.
Get a clue Mimi.
Cut the crap Mimi.
Fuck The Whisper Register Mimi.

2 comments:

  1. I agree so fucking much. Couldn't have said it better myself. maybe this will be a lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you go so hard...I don't agree with everything but I sure do agree with most and it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete