Monday 13 July 2009

Michael was innocent- I just know it.

I state a fact.
I state the obvious.
I state the shit that you spent 15 years trying to ignore. That's why you're mad at me. That's why you unfollowed me. That's why I am the Pop Whore, I wouldn't call just anybody a paedophile, but I know what I know and I know what I believe. I know what I would do if my son told me somebody had been hurting him and you know what you would do to, so it's beyond me that some people are willing to get rid of all logic when it comes what I said.

If the kids were black, would you call them liars?
You see,it's so much easier to accuse someone of being a liar when you find a way to rationalise the strange behaviour of the person being accused.
Are you unsure?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1euQKJsr4

If you don't like this blog, leave a comment on here saying why- dont read it and run to www.wigcrypt.blogspot.com and say shit like "this blog is just like Cassie- irrelevant", that shit is rude. I work really hard on this blog, I come up with my own material and everything. I respect Beyonceitis- Beyonceitis even once said "Your blog is too hot for Tv". I was so proud. It was kind of like when Beyonce' said Rihanna was like family when we all know that the word she was actually looking for was staff, "Rihanna is like staff."

A paedophile by any other name is still a paedophile.
Those kids aren't yours.
That skin sure as hell isn't yours.
Neither was the nose.
The lips.
The Lacefront.
Or even the wives- love had nothing to do with it.

I am sorry for stating my opinion on MY OWN blog.
I am sorry that you have double standards.
I am sorry that you see nothing wrong with a grown man building a theme park for children in his backyard even after a child accused him of abusing him, and then after building the theme park, another child accuses him.

I am sorry your a dumbass
I am sorry that in your head "not guilty" means innocent. Can you say OJ?

No comments:

Post a Comment