Thursday 16 July 2009

So It's Come To This.

So you thought what you said would make a difference.

But you're still number 14 on the list of people you WOULDN'T recognise unless your .name ended with suffix- Quana.

I'm not suprised.

It was too be expected.

Nas did it, Santana's bitch did it and now you did it- you wanted to play the Game, but you'll end up the same way they did- irrelevant.

You spent your entire Christmas on Media Take Out and Bossip gathering enough faux information about him, about his lips, broke into New York's OutOfTheHood and Lovin' It computer system to find out how old he was, you even went on Maury to find out who his father was so you could interview him and ask questions like "So did your son show any signs of faggotry when he was a baby?".
And after all your hard work, all that schemeing, styling and profilin'- you decided to get at him, even offering to let him suck your dick and when that didn't work- you did the unthinkable, the dumbest shit anybody who wants to stay employed in this business can do, you got at Beyonce- is this how you want to end up:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmcMepDC5x8


You claimed that Beyonce' was as loose as the skin on your face by suggesting that she was getting dickdowned by every basketball team in Texas. Now since your main source of news is MediaTakeOut I am not suprised that this is the diss you came up with, but let me spray you with some facts:


1. Beyonce' can afford to have your hoodrat ass dropped.
2. Even if Beyonce' was a hoe and did fuck all those guys- it would have happened more than a decade ago around the same time Brandy stopped achieving shit, to use something which might not be true AND which is more than a decade old to get at someone only shows the height of your ignorance.

3. I'd be mad too if i was dating Mya. Think about how mad you'd be if you woke every morning next to Mya and when you asked, "so whatchu doin today?", she replied, "erm- I think I might just watch some of my old videos on Youtube and scratch my pussy all day", knowing full well that when Jay Z asks Beyonce' on how she plans to spend her day, her reply is, "I don't even have time to answer this question- I've got to get my hair sprayed by Ashanti whilst I'm in the Limo on my way to the airport- where I will fly to Bengal and put on a free show for all the little poor ethnic kids whilst promoting my new Bollywood record- Curried Creole, then I'll jump back on the jet and fly out to New York where I will premiere 7 new singles and then sit on Tyra's couch pretending to be flattered by endless compliments- I just hope that bitch doesnt touch my hair like she the last time I was there- does she know how long it takes to keep that thing neat- then I'll go into the studio with Jonte' and learn a complex routine on the first go and then shoot another 6 new songs which i will leak to get my legions of fans to get their fruity asses wet in the pup for my next record which will come out two weeks after my Oscar nominated bio-pic called Beyonce- Too Good To Be True, then I'll think I'll come home and ride your disco stick, how about you?".


The Game, instead of concentrating on the lip size of someone who is more succesful, more relevant and far more influential than you- you need to worry about the fact that your new album is going to go Triple Polystyrene.



Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment