Friday 10 July 2009

Slow Down Irrelevant Bitch

Do you have problems trying to convince the media that your concepts are original? Do you have problems trying to convince people to buy your records? Is your name Heidi Montag, Ciara, Ashanti, Amerie, or Keri Hilson.If so you need SLOW DOWN IRRELEVANT BITCH, from the makers of SLOW DOWN FUNNY GUY and SLOW DOWN MAMA, YOU ABOUT TO CRASH THIS CAR.

For $35.99 you can have Slow Down Irrelevant Bitch to stop you from biting concepts that artists who are more succesful than you have already used and if you order today we'll throw in 40 copies of The Declaration (The Aww Baby Edition) and 30 copies of Fantasy Ride (The Failed Alter Ego DVD Deluxe Edition), as if that wasn't enough, SDIB also includes 5 pages of original concepts that you could use taken from Janet Jackson's Rock Wit U tour.

The pack also includes song concepts that have already been used and already used"why i've been dropped by my label" excuses edited by Christina Milian.

Here Are Some Annonymous Testimonials from Customers:"My album was being pushed back more times than Rihanna's hairline and I needed a quick gimmick, I was considering rolling around in a giant Champagne Glass for my Good Good video but SDIB told me that Beyonce' had already done that in Naughty Girl, I dont know what I would do without SDIB."

"I needed a hot video concept for my song One More Drink and was considering grinding awkwardly on a pole in front of blue tinted set looking dead behind the eyes but SDIB told me that Britney had already done that in Gimme More, SDIB saved my life."

"I'm a singer/songwriter and have been looking for a way to come out of the closet and was considering doing some fruity choreography in the Mad video but SDIB told me that Spectacular had already done that, thank God for SDIB, now I'll just find another way to let the world know my anus has needs."

"Im a piano player, im real afrocentric and shit but I wanted to switch it up, so i was considering getting into a car and killing a couple people with it, you kn0w- grab some headlines but SDIB told me that Brandy was already doing that so now I go around sleeping with the husbands of artists who are more irrelevant than me, what would i have done without SDIB."To order now just log onto www.thathoesfinebutthisone'sakiller.comor for more information, email www.damitajo@sdib.comThankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment