Saturday 25 July 2009

And you can tell your mother I said that.

It has come to my attention that some people didn't appreciate the way I called Bow Wow's mother overweight in my last blog and how i called Chris Brown's mother a "dumb- ass country bitch" (i think that's what I said) in the post before that.

Here were some of things I was told about those particular examples:

"I don't LIKE they way you called out their moms- it was mean- they ain't done nuthin 2 u"

"Why you think you gats the right to call people's mamas fat bitches- i don't LIKE your sorry ass"

"Fuck you and your blog- ain't nobody LIKE you anyway".


Notice the key word in all three of those fictional but representative comments "LIKE". Some people didn't LIKE it. Well let me tell you something about your like.

If what you liked mattered- Christina Milian wouldn't be eating out The Dream's hairy ass hole as we speak.

If what you liked mattered- Beyonce' would be laying underneath some overweight, overpaid and underendowed producer trying to get him to give her beats for free:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx_pDUFYD_Y

And my dear- if what you liked mattered En Vogue and TLC would currently be on their "OutDated and Lovin' It" World Tour for which the supporting acts would be Adinah Howard and Foxy Brown (is it with 1 x or 2x's- or is it just more fitting of her persona to just use 3xxx's).


I don't care if you don't like me.
I didn't care when Rihanna fired me
And I sure as hell didn't care when Shontelle hired me.

But i'll tell you what I do care about: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bee318ti
Man- I've been turning tricks for this dude in my dreams ever since that Keri Hilson video and since then we have become lovers on Twitter, i say something like "would you like to put it in my mouth" and he replies something like "lol".


I know what "lol" means.


It means "I want to do it but my other bitches might get jealous so I'll need to meet this PopBitch in some secret location tonight at 8" (please?)

But I've digressed.
Let's get back onto people's mommas.
Since talking slick about the mother's of artists who couldn't even sell underage genitalia to Michael Jackson has gotten me some much deserved attention- I'm just gonna keep on doing it for the rest of this post.


Ashanti's Mom:
Mrs. Douglas- we know you love your girls, you proved that when you tied yourself to the car of Irv Gotti and offered your dignified vagistiana to him so he would sign Ashanti to 15MinutesUp.Inc but overfeeding your children is not only dangerous but selfish:http://www.pastrykicks.com/v5/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ashanti-and-shia-doua1b6391.jpg
Are you happy that both your daughters look like bloated Turkey's, huh? Are you?.
Don't you realise that there are kids in Africa who ain't got shit to eat until that white witch swoops down from the skies once a year and adopts one of them and re-names them:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgGLjNMEVR4.
Obesity is a crime Mrs.Douglas - get your shit together.


Omar"TangGamePrecise"Rion's Mom:
If your sons come home limping every time they come back from a playdate with their manager and you don't see anything strange then you deserved to be slapped, or kicked or whatever it is you do to exact revenge in that town of yours.
That shit is filthy and it was going right underneath your nose- is you dumb bitch? or were you just blinded by the money that was being thrown at you. The worst part about it is that they got fucked in the ass for nothing- both your sons chart at number 6. and 7 on the list of r'n'b male artists who are more irrelevant to pop culture than Mario.
In case you don't get what I'm talking about:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q51iSywdoec

Beyonce's Mom:
God Bless You. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfY0k3NeOF0

K.Coles Mom:
So you see when you go to a club and then a song that everyone loves comes on and you and your homebody Raquan decide to do the choreography you learnt to Circumcise Dat Hoe in the middle of the dance floor but when you get there you see some old fool making a fool of themselves in the spot you hoped to dance in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kRVkFPqZBc
If K.Cole wasn't so important to r'n'b music I would have said more.

Brandy's Mom:
An irrelevant daughter with a heavy foot and an irrelevant son who holds the record for consistently being an embarrasment in whatever he does for more than a decade. You must be so proud.

New York's Mom:
I knew I recognised her from somewhere and I couldn't place it, until: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64M6Ur6NfQ4&feature=related



Before I go, I'd like to send an urgent message to Christina Milian:

Congratulations on your wedding proposal, but please dont for a second get to thinking that being married to one of the world's best writers is going to do anything for your dead career. Stick to having your friends take photos of you and your man leaving restaurants dressed in shit that Big Bird throught out to GoodWill and then have them send the photos to Bossip.

Kindest Regards

The Pop Whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment