Sunday 12 July 2009

Mama, I got in a fight today.....

Today I got in a fight.
I said something mean about Michael Jackson on www.wigcrypt.blogspot.com and people didn't like what I said.

"fuck you- you haven't even got any followers."

"fuck you- you ain't nothin but a Beyonceitis wannabe."

"feck you- you look like a cross breed between Rita Revolta and Debbie Rowe."

Shit like that could lead someone like me to a knife. Shit like that could lead someone like me to depression.

The worst part about it was, I was arguing with people that I loved, people who I respected and whose ideas and thoughts on pop culture fuelled my thirst to let the world know about my thoughts and my pop culture values. People who I used to rush home to talk with after turning tricks at the senior citizens home and they were mad at me.

Beyonceitis- I am sorry.
Crunk And Disordely: I am sorry.
Mama: I am gay.


I love my fellow Sasha Fierce Representatives with all my heart and it kills me to think they are mad at me. I won't ever talk bad about Michael again. Just let me come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment