Sunday 30 August 2009

This bitch might as well be called Alexis cos her scheming ass is just too much.
Milian? Girl really? Those 5 years on the Z-list did your torn out ass some good.
Engaged to the man who was recently named as the Vice President of the label that dropped you 5 years ago, how convenient, how fucking lovely.
But honey- because I know that some of your fellow D-listers read this, I want to just remind you that even if your pussy was tight with Caesar your album will stop flop.
It's not because I don't like you- its because you don't have fans.
I know that hurts, but you're not alone.

Well actually you are in a league of your own- you see whilst the rest of these other failures leave starring in movies that will go straight to DVD to Vivica Fox, you outdid yourself by starring in a movie which is going straight to DVD WITHOUT any real promotion.
A lot of these bitches couldn't see themselves out of a transparent bag.
Although I would like to discuss the current state of The League of Unextraordinary R'n'B skeezes but that shit's old to me, it really is especially since I've been reading Ashanti's autobiography, Aww Of My Life.
Upon reading Aww Of My Life, I realized how difficult it must be to have a dead career and accept it only for some dumb useless fans who cant take hint to ruin your efforts to abort your career by continuously posting "this bitch could outsing anybody anyday" messages on Youtube.

Below is an except from Aww Of My Life:

"In that video I felt so good and important and stuff, I had 100 niggers walking behind me at one time- I felt just like Karrine. Shit went down hill from there, my weave stroking and the backward thumb pointing days got old to the label and they lost interest in me. Like Whitney's pussy, my career had been fucked repeatedly with various gimmics and short term plans which resulted in my career being left so wide open that I just couldn't stop bad shit from getting inside of it.
I was as misdirected as Stevie Wonder on the way to the Optricians and tried to take control of my shit but it was running wild and uncontrollably. I just couldn't keep it all in my hands and had to let some other people take care of my shit because it was all too much for me to swallow, so I started dating Corn.
The sex was fantastic, so much so that there would still be cum trapped in my folds weeks after getting fucked, he was so derrty. I remember one time that I got dick downed so good that I wanted to buy him a short set, but I knew it was too good to be true, he was using me to try and become a power couple, but he didn't know how bad shit was for me, when I told him about my shit, he turned up his nose and said "Don't talk aboutcho shit to me when we eatin',".
I felt so alone and so I ate and ate and ate some more until I started shitting out curly fries, I put on so much weight that I couldn't even wear heels without striking oil."

No comments:

Post a Comment