Friday 21 August 2009

I'm a Hater

I am acknowledging that I am a hater.
I hate on people.
I tend to kick D-List artists when they're down.
These d-list artists sometimes pose as anonymous avatars and leave hurtful comments in the message board.
They say I'm not funny. That hurts. Because the name of this blog is totally The Funny Whore and like because I'm not funny how can my blog be called The Funny Whore, how can it?

In my opinion I'm a hater because I think that people who yell "pervet!" at the paedophile on America's Most Wanted and then turn around and jive to Pretty Young Thing are stupid.

I'm a hater because whilst some Beyonce' stans find pleasure in reminding people of how untalented Rihanna is compared to Beyonce', I simply point out that everyone is untalented compared to Beyonce' and picking on Rihanna for actually being relevant is stupid especially when you are a claiming to be a Beyonce' fan because as a Beyonce' fan you can be safe and secure in the fact that God is too busy giving Superhead the side eye to work outhow he's going to create another being on The Wigged One's level.

I'm stupid because I paid to see Alicia Keys sit behind a piano for two hours when she came to my city and stupid for believing she had standards only to find that she is nothing more than a piano playing cum swallowing husband snatching gutter trollop.


I'm stupid for expecting Solange to be able to keep up her "I'm so afrocentric" facade.

I'm stupid for promoting this blog on blogs where the commenters "lmao" involunatarily as soon as they see that the author of that blog has updated the blog.



I'm also stupid for not being able to ignore the fact that we as a society choose whether or not we believe whether a child who claims to have been molested is lying or not according to who the child is claiming molested them.

Now I'll tell you why you're stupid:

You're stupid for saying "he was just naive to think that sleeping in the bed with those kids was cool, that's all" and then turn around and say "He was a creative genius."
Creativity and Naivety can never work side by side because to be creative means to chop, dissect and analyse every single thought and act on it, which is the complete opposite of being naive.
Naive people aren't intelligent people. Mr. Jackson was an intelligent man. Intelligent enough to know that he was indeed behaving in a disgusting manner with those kids.
But you don't care about that.

His music was good and so that's all that matters.
He was great on stage and so nothing else really counts.
He paid for my pet iguana to go to fashion school so he couldn't have done those things.

You don't have to like what I say.
You don't have to read this blog. But you do.


So from now on here's what I do:

In a few days I'm going to comment on Omarion being dropped from Cash Money less than a week after him being signed there was announced- now you've been warned- so if you know Omarion personally or have at any point sucked, blown, bitten or been dumped on by Omarion please ignore that post.
In that same post I will comment on how filthy I think Chris Stokes is.
I might then talk about your mother.
Your sister.
Your labia and your genital warts personal stylist.
All because I can.
All because this is my blog.




Here is an entire list of people who I will mock, ridicule and heckle at in the following weeks:

1. Janet Jackson.
2. Joe "Night Owl" Jackson.
3. Soulja Boy.
4. Bow Wow.
5. Solange "Does My Ass Look Individual In This" Knowles.
6. Rihanna (i'm assuming she'll be doing that Run This Town song at the VMAs- so there'll be lots to heckle at.)
7. Britney Spears (the woman not the icon.)
8. Paula Abdul.
9. Marques Houston
10. Brandy.
11. "current number 18 of r'n'b bubbling way under charts."
12. "current star of movie that went straight to dvd"
13. Mariah Carey.







Yours Tangiest
The Pop Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment