Friday 14 August 2009

More Than A Woman

If Aaliyah was alive, Beyonce would shit on her too. There- I said it.

Aaliyah's contemporaries:
Toni Braxton
TLC
Janet Jackson
Mariah Carey
Adinah Howard
Xscape
Boys 2 Men
Gs To Gents
Brandy
Whisky
Liquer

Where are any of these bitches now- the best of them can't walk down the street without being heckled at because of their non-existant sales, expanding waistlines, getting spunked or their obsession with whispering their "music".
So if Aaliyah was alive- what makes you think she'd be any match for Sasha.
Yes Aaliyah was the shit in the 90s and early Noughties but so was Janet.
Yes Aaliyah was renowned for her innovative videos and mainstream relevance- but so was Ci- I'm sorry.
I love me some Aaliyah too but let's not get carried away- each bitch has their time and one day I'm sure Mathew Knowles and Joe Jackson will finally release their hybridized artist who has Beyonce's vocal talent, vagina, performance skill and sanity fused with Michael's innovation (minus the kiddy fiddling) that will dethrone Beyonce' but until then it's important to realise this:














EVEN IF BEYONCE' RETIRED- PAPA SHAWN HAS ABOUT 11 NEW FAIR SKINNED-LIGHT HEADED MEDIOCORE FEMBOTS READY TO JOIN RIHANNA ON THE POP IT GIRL SCENE WHO WILL ALSO SHIT ON YOUR FAVOURITE ARTISTS.

And my dear Brooke:

1. Your album is gathering dust is on your father's shrivelled penis.
2. Your mother is choking on the cum of her tween boyfriend.
3. Your daddy is fucking a bitch identical to you.
4. You look like Malibu Beach Barbie on testosterone.
5. Get a security guard- if your ass is ever in Vegas you better hope me and my Uncle Rosalinda don't catch you- because if we do- we will take your bleached ass and use your skin for a fur coat- winter is approaching.


You are just lucky that I do not have own The How To Deal With Hyper Non Existant Bitches Talking Smack About The Fierce One manual guide, I only have The How To Deal with Irrelevant SongWriters Whose Records Bubble Hard On the Bubbling Under Talking Smack About The Fierce One manual guide. Because If I did I would make your ass a trending topic but since we Sasha fans have no experience on how to deal with dealing with non existant hoes like you- don't expect too much hassle.

Ps.
Could you ask your mom if she still wants to renew her membership on www. MilfFuck.com, she's always been such a good sport.

1 comment:

  1. okay call me lost but i never saw shehulk hogans original msg to the queen

    ReplyDelete