Thursday 13 August 2009

The League of Unextraordinary R'n'b Skeezes part 2.

Dereon HeadQuarters Reception

Ashanti: Hello- I have an interview here today.

Receptionist Robberson: Please take a seat. Miss Celestine will be out to see you in a minute.
(The Beyonce' Experience Intro begins playing as Miss Celestine catwalks into the reception.)

Miss Celestine: LaTavia, call the farm and cancel my order of sixty horses, we'll just have to recycle Beyonce's dark wigs from '99 for Solange, this recession is a bitch.

Receptionist Robberson: Yes Ma'am.

Miss Celestine: And push your tetas up- we running a business up in this shit. Oh Ms....Douglas you here on time. I'm impressed, Follow me into my office. (The I AM. Tour Into begins playing as Ashanti follows Miss.Celestine into her office, Miss Celestine takes a seat)

Miss Celestine: Stand in the corner- so Ms. Douglas- why do you think I should hire you here at The Dereon HeadQuarters.

Ashanti: I'll be aways there when you call- I'm always on time. Erm- I'm efficient-

Miss Celestine: Do you have experience in prank calling fat diva bitches?

Ashanti: Sorry?

Miss Celestine: Whatchu got Nelly's cum blockin ya ear?! Do you have experience prank calling fat diva bitches?

Ashanti: No Ma'am. (Juelz enters.)

Juelz: Nana- I got Dora on the phone- she say she returning yo' call.

Miss Celestine: Boy pull your pants up and pass me the phone- ok Juelz continue this interview, whilst I take this call. (Miss Celestine exits, Juelz climbs up into Miss Celestine's seat.)

Juelz: So Ms.Douglas- if I call your funky ass if 3 in the morn and ask you to drive over here and pour some Liqour in my Barney cup, would you do it?

Ashanti: Erm yeah.

Juelz: And I asked you to put on Wendy William's voice and prank call Madox- would you do it?

Ashanti: Oh ok- yeah sure. (Ashanti begins to sweat.)

Juelz: Take off your shirt. Strip for may.

Ashanti: Oh no-I-I-I can't. (Juelz throws quarter at her)

Juelz: Bitch you want this job?! (Ashanti's sweat hits the floor, she begins to strip, Whistle While You Twerk begins to play as he throws Cheetos at her) BITCH I KNEW IT- YOU WIRED.

(Janet's house)
Janet: Ashanti abort mission. abort mission.

(Office)

Juelz: So you try run up in here and get all 007 on us, im about to go Ben 10 on your ass. (enter Miss. Celestine, Juelz throws himself to the floor.)

Miss Celestine: LAWDHAMMERCY! What the fuck you trying to do to my gran'baby- what are you- Michael ?! Oh imma show you what we do to perverts like you in H-Town.

Ashanti: God no!

Miss Celestine: Leave God out of this bitch. I'm about to turn your hairy ass into a fur coat. (just as Miss Celestine reaches for the razor, Ashanti leaps out of the window and runs) That little bitch- Juelz you ok? I'm going to fuck the League of Unextraordinary R'n'b Skeezes Up if it's the last thing I do.



TBC.

(Below is the phone call Miss. Celestine had with Dora)

Dora: Tina?
Miss Celestine: It's Miss Celestine Beyince' to you.

Dora: Cut out the shit- why did you call? You still haven't returned Diego's cheetah

Miss Celestine: Yes the fuck I did- I sent it home to you- check 0.38 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWq3kobYOQk but that's not what I called.

Dora: If this is about me dating Daniel- then forget about it- I ain't doing it.

Miss Celestine: Why not- you fuck with everybody else

Dora: Shut the fuck up- no I do not.

Miss Celestine: You ain't know that I know bout you and Diego?

Dora: You dirty... he's my cousin?

Miss Celestine: Like Hell he is- listen bitch- Juelz needs a woman on his arm for when he promotes his debut record, It's Nap Time Nigger to elevate his thug image, and you the easiest bitch I can find.

Dora: Oh hell no- Conseguí una visita para poner junto, yo me puse tiempo conseguido para su mierda crujiente de talkin de asno a mí, ain't no manera que haré fechando su nieto.

Miss Celestine: So you want to get bilingual up in this shit?Date my grandson and or I'll call social services on your neglected ass, bitch you know you ain't got a green card which is why the only place you be exploring is Mex-fucking-Ico. Y'all bitches never learn- I AM A KNOWLES- w always get what we want and If you don't let Juelz take your ass to Red Lobster and let me send the photos to MTO, I will come to your house myself and fuck up your map- then how the fuck you gon' find shit. Weibchen.

Dora: Ok- Ok, I'll do it- but if I do- I need something in return.

Miss Celestine: Yes?

Dora: Deal with the bitch who wrote this:

http://www.quizilla.com/polls/10964101/who-would-win-in-a-slap-fight-spongebob-or-dora-the-explorer

1 comment:

  1. omg....this is tooooooo funny!, great stuff. I stan for Mz. Beyonce myself ;)

    ReplyDelete