Wednesday 5 August 2009

All That's Fab

There are some people who lie to themselves.
There are some people who convince themselves, with the help of you a few tweeters, that they are Icons.

So I'm going to tell you what I think:

You haven't been relevant since before Mary Kate and Ashley started their periods.
Your album is going to go Double Polystyrene and you will be dropped from your label within the next to years.
You're a flop.


Fabolous- be realistic, are you suprised that nobody wants you on the cover of their magazne, like seriously- when was the last time you wanted to read an article about somebody who YOU didn't care about.



Update:
Loso's Way shifted 98,000 units (I told you i was being generous).
I can't say I'm surprised- after all- anybody with a recording contract who spends all day on Twitter shouldn't be taken seriously.
Now you may call me a hater and say I don't matter and say that it's the fans that matter, but like your haters, your fans didn't buy your record meaning that your fans and haters are of equal relevance and importance to you.

All that's going to happen now is that labels are going to stop signing artists like T.I, Fab etc and start signing more visual and experimental artists like Kanye West and dare I say 50 cent, after all they are the only ones who actually sell any records.

The black sub culture has a habit of not putting their money where their mouths are. They will complain about the state of modern rap and claim Soulja Boy is to blame but then won't buy the records of artists who actually make quality music.
Whilst Soulja Boy and Bow Wow deserve to flop (as they continue to do) artists such as Fabolous and The Game deserve to shift more units than they do.

If you want to see what I predicted Fab would sell just look below:




Like Ashanti and Jennifer Hudson etc, your fans will support you with their mouths and will diss anybody or thing that comments negatively about your shortcomings as a commercial artist but when it comes to actually buying what you put out- nada. You won't get shit from them.
This is why I can't wait till HDD post your first week sales, then I can laugh at you for believing you were bigger than what you actually are.


You can call me a hater if you want- but who wants to place bets.
I bet that Loso's Way sells less than 190,000 units in first week and then less than 80,000 units in second week. (I'm even being a little generous here) If i'm wrong, I will dedicate an entire week to promoting, complimenting and asslicking the record on this blog and on Twitter, If i'm right (winks) then I don't want anything.
I shouldn't have to be rewarded for my greatness.

1 comment:

  1. Who didnt think Fabulous was going to flop that single wasnt a big success, you didnt see him on GMA or Regis and Kelly. His management sucks and frankly he stayed away to long from the scene. It's shame becuase he actually is a good artist but it seems he has no plans for sucess.

    ReplyDelete