Sunday 17 January 2010

KERI WILSON INTERVIEW.

Now you hoes know my hustle. You know that I was raised according the Joe Jackson way, abuse now- manipulate later. So you know that I had to fuck the security guard at Walmart, suck the managers dick and let the cashier cum in my ear just to get this interview with Ms.Keri Wilson.
Ms.Wilson and I met up at her swanky pad (the apartement on top of her local Wendy's) to discuss life, love and lubrication.

1. What is the name of your debut album?
Ms Wilson: I AM KERI HILSON..... THE FAME MONSTER IN A PERFECT WORLD. Located at your local drug dealer or dollar store. It's going to change the world just like my sisters Mushroom Cut.

2. If your vagina had a nickname, what wouldn't it be and why not?
Ms.Wilson: Sweet Moist and Juicy..... cos its not point blank.

3. When was the last time you saw your sister, Keril Hilson?

Ms.Wilson: Last week at Target during her day shift. (Sips champagne)

4. When was the last time you were involved in a drive by?

Ms.Wilson: Not since the Tupac shooting.

5. What is your album release date- all of 6 of them.

Ms.Wilson: Well I have one album out that was released on December 12th 2009. Hopefully my label "Wiggy Inc" won't do an Ashanti on me and drop me so i can make 6 more albums.

6. Your sister is hated by Sasha Supremacists, what is your view of Creolentricity?

Ms.Wilson: (sighs) Well I have no clue why they hate my sister, I mean BET which is like the best network ever crowned her a "Rising Icon", so she could get some kind of respect. Stop tweeting her shit like "You dance like Elvis on a pound of crack" or "You're only famous because you sucked Weezy, Neyo, and Kanye's dick to get on your wack azz track" JUST FUCKIN STOP IT (flips wig and leaves interview.)

No comments:

Post a Comment