Thursday 1 April 2010

Ah ken Mek Yo Beeyeed Rack.

There's only two types of whores out there, the ones that blog online... and the ones that are scared.
Hello my little Pussy Holes, it's Pop Whore (claws fingers and emulates kitten on heat). I've been away so long trying to get on For The Love of Ray J, but since I haven't got a penis and my ass hole's pretty tight I didn't make the cut.
So yesterday, I was chilling at Keri Hilson's crib reciting the National Anthem when I heard more about this Kat Stacks character and I decided that I owed it to my Pussy Holes to inseminate them with my cock filled with fierce semen to satisfy their needs with this log about her.

First of all, this needs to be said about all whores- a whore can't be a whore without dicks to explore. For those amongst you who fall under the basic bitch category, that means that unless men give it up, a whore cant suck it up and so if you're going to hate on the whore you better be spewing hate on the guy who makes her whoredom possible.


To me, Kat Stacks like Superhead before her is doing the world a favour, by exposing hip hop culture for what it really is, a thick pile of Gabourey Sidibe's shit. People have nothing to say when Trey Songz wants to convince us that his dick can make a bitch wanna buy him a shortset and some of you idiots found a way to rationalise Chris Brown thumping the shit out of Miss Fenty AND when that cum stained piano player was found out to be bumping uglies with that married producer whose nose looks like he can't believe oxygen is free.


If this Kat "Google Me" Stacks has shit to say about your favourite rappers you need to listen up, because she knows them and YOU DO NOT.
Calling her a hoe is like telling Katy Perry that her career died the second Gaga's Italian cooch hit our screens- she already knows.
These rappers promote homophobia, sexism and the degradation of women when in reality they're all as soft as getting brain from the Cookie Monster and so whenever someone comes out and exposes them for who they really are, I welcome it because it's neccesary.
Will I be buying her book? No. She couldnt put a grammatically correct sentence together even if her worn out pussy lips depended on it, but will I routing for her? YES I WILL.


(See how I did that entire post WITHOUT calling anybody irrelevant).

And some of you wanted me to talk about Ricky Martin being gay.
I'll make this one short:
Until mothers and fathers start expecting their straight kids to declare that they are straight, they should not expect their gay kids to declare that they are gay.
It doesn't help or hinder anything, as long as you know whether you lick the cooter or stick the cooter, that's all that matters.
Ricky is only interested in being gay ever since he heard they were making a Spanish version of Paris is Burning.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment