Wednesday 24 February 2010

GRACE JONES ACCUSED OF BEATING UP YOUNG BERG


Police have apprehended an erratic Grace Jones after she walked into her local Mcdonalds confessing to the assault of arti- rapp- musici- oh what the fuck- pussy hole Young Berg.
Ms. Jones who is now being questioned by police is said to have walked into her local Mcdonalds and when she discovered that they had run out of Big Macs told the server, "serve me da Mac or I'll fuck up your shit like your mother just re-christened you Young Berg."

The server then immediately called the police and whilst Miss Jones sat at the table waiting for police to arrive she told the manager everything.

"I walk into house- fuck up the security cameras with the heel of my boots and walk up to his motherfucking room- he say he no like dark skinned women- well last night he definitely saw how dark my pussy was when i stood over his face and made him drink my salty liquer, then i beat him around the head with my loaded weapon shoutin "you don't like what?!" "you dont like what?!"- his ass never saw it coming."


Berg, who is said to be sucking on the dick of his manager to calm himself down after the situation had this to say:


I tried to conversate widd her, leddaknow dat we could work shit out, but then she pissed on me man, she straight pissed me.


Other celebrities had this to say.


"Haha I say Haha- now I'll get back to pruning Que's ass"- Diddy.

"Ah man- that shit is so so fucked up- I wanted to be the first one to piss on Berg"- Ray J.

"Yes- it sad that this has happened and a testament that racism still exists- had it been Justin Bieber his attacker would have been curteous enough to shit on him but because Young Berg is a BLACK man, he was pissed on to symbolise the act of ownership"- Al Sharpton

"Erm- yeah its fucked up but thats life- when a bitch pisses on you you hop right back up, when a nigger shits on your gums and calls you Sandra Rose you hop right back up and when a nigger drops yo ass for some skinny ass bitch from Barbados who spends the money set aside for yo' nex record on vibrating tampons you hop right back up"- Foxy Brown

The Police also believe that Ms Jones had an accomplice and and urge anyone with any information to come forward.






1 comment: