Saturday 12 September 2009

Sigh

Irrelevance.
Just because the livest audience anywhere scream when you make an appearance on 106 and Park does not mean you are relevant to anything.
Just because you get 100 followers a day on Twitter doesn't mean you are relevant to anything.
And just because the people you role with have been able to convince you that Neyo hasn't taken your seat on the R'n'b Thug train does mean you are relevant to anything.

Getting fucked in the mouth by a geri curled oompaloompa can fuck with a niggers head, I don't blame you trying to come at me on twitter Marques- I mean i'd be mad too if my last few records sold less units than Semenya could sell cosmetics.
I'm sure that you're a great person but if you really can't see that you are indeed irrelevant then it just proves how delusional even F-Listers like you can be. To put things into perspective for you I've put together a game.


Beyonce
Rihanna
Jay Z
Neyo
Lady Gaga
Madonna
Lil Wayne
J.Boog
Brandy
Mariah
Kelly Rowland
50 Cent
Kanye West
Bow Wow
Omarion
Britney Spears
Whitney Houston
Marques Houston


I'd like you to arrange all of these artists in order of relevance with the most relevant being at the top and the least relevant right at the bottom. If you're not too busy washing Chris' cum off your tongue- Id appreciate it if you could DM your list via Twitter.
Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment